Friday, March 11, 2011

Luck Leprechauns

Hey-O Summit

This Sunday we are really excited to celebrate St. Patties Day at Isabel's house! I don't know about you guys but I love the color green, a pot of gold, rainbows, and scavenger hunts! This month we helped with Oscar Night at Hammons. We were unable to attend the event but we were able to help set up. I am not sure how much money they rised this year through at Night at the Oscars but I am sure they raised a lot because it is always a wonderful event.

I can't believe it is already March man has this semester flown by. It has been a super busy semester for everyone I feel like but don't worry Spring Break is just a WEEK away!!!!! One thing big that has happened in our Summit house is MOLD. I don't know where it is coming from but it is on our hallway ceiling and it is gross. I guess we should inform Andrew or maintenance about the little growing guy. Other then the gross mold Summit life is going well.

I think there should be a reality TV show called Summit Park Leadership and they should film all of us. I don't know about you but I would watch it. I hope everyone is having a great day and just remember always keep a smile on...no one likes to see you frown!

Love Isabel's Angel

Emily Kessler

1 comment:

  1. Do report the mold to facilities and OMG...a reality show with Summit would have the highest viewership on TV...maybe we should do this with DUTV :)

    ReplyDelete