Friday, October 29, 2010

What a Magical Time It Is

WATCH THIS FOR INSTANT HAPPINESS

Mmmmhhhh....I think I am the one guilty of all our lessons to share. Whoops maybe next week Ill turn off the overn! Progres is inevitable.

Well, we have actually not been informed as of yet to what exactly the event we will be helping out is BUT its on Nov 17 WHICH IS THE DAY THE MAGIC ARRIVES PEOPLE.

I am so sick with Harry Potter Fever. Today, at the library, I watched three versions of the trailer and took 2 facebook quizes on what character I was. I got Harry the first time and I had to take it again because obviously I am a Luna fan.

Also on the new knews front....we got a blender!!! I've been stealing so much bananna shake supplies from the Commons FINALLY getting my $8 worth!!
GET YOUR TICKETS

much muggle love,

(Amanda)

No comments:

Post a Comment