Friday, December 10, 2010

Final Days of Fall Semester

I hope you all are following the Zen talks in this troubled, troubled, time of FINALS. So much stress.

On the Isabel's House news front....I am sure EVERYONE (because so many people read our blog...Andrew ;) saw below that Em and I got our background checks in!! OH HAPPY DAY. Now we are ready to go and help out Sunday at noon! I am excited to FINALLY be allowed in after the tramatic experience with the background check people. My opinions on them will be kept from this blog BUT also I have learned that I need to be more assertive and demanding when trying toget things done because people do not like to take college students seriously.

I hope everyone has a good Christmas break and I will report back after volunteering on Sunday!!

HO HO HO

- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment